Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June Photo Competition Winner and Honorable Mentions

Woman Feeding a Child
Raissa Ndayishimiye
"Looking to the way it is very hard to raise a child, makes me believe in mothers"


Honorable Mentions to: 

Georgina Winthrop
Tulips in the Snow
"This image of perseverance in nature reminds me to stay strong and to grow when faced with adversity"


Thierry Ngabo
My Family
"My family is a part of things that give me hope, for their smiles widen my horizons of hope"


Aimee-Gloria Nahimana
A Teacher
"I trust my teacher because he helps me get my knowledge as far as the eye can see, and know what I didn't know before"
 


Thank you to all participants!

This month's theme is What does equality look like? We would love to see your photographs! Please submit them to peaceinfocus@gmail.com by July 1st!
 


No comments: